Resources For Youth
Resources From Us
Space holder – What are your resources?
- Truth Initiative uses research and policy studies to speak the truth about the harms of tobacco.
- End the Trend works to educate teens, pre-teens, and parents about e-cigarettes.
- Above the Influence is full of great information about how to stand up to negative pressures, or influences, including the pressure to use drugs, pills, and alcohol.
- NIDA For Teens is for adolescents ages 11 through 15 (as well as their parents and teachers) on the science behind drug abuse.
- Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) is a peer-to-peer education, prevention, and activism organization dedicated to preventing destructive decisions, particularly underage drinking, other drug use, risky and impaired driving, teen violence, and teen suicide.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides information about driving and vehicle safety for those getting ready to drive.